Our commitment to quality has helped us to obtain different certifications, recognitions from external institutions, agreements and alliances.
100% students presented – 100% students approved!
- Average grade of the General Phase 8,374/10.
- Average mark of the specific Phase 11,549/14.
- Recognition from Universidad Carlos III to the center whose students have obtained the best grades among all those affiliated with UC3.
- Our student Ana Vizoso Hernández, a high-performance athlete, who has been the Spanish Judo Champion -70k in December 2021 and whose sports career has always been supported and promoted from the educational center.
- Bruno Vos Santos was voted Best Player (MVP) of the Volleyball Cadet League and selected to represent Spain in the European Championship in April 2021.
- Carla Calleja Maroto was 4th in the Spanish Figure Skating Championship in March 2021.
- Legamar International School has an agreement with the Leganés Basketball Club and several federated teams.
Recognitions and alliances
Educational center recognized with the EFQM 500+ Seal. (European Foundation for Quality Management).
Botín Foundation (Responsible Education) Legamar International School is one of the Community centers selected to participate in the Responsible Education Program. This program promotes the healthy growth of children and young people, enhancing their talent and creativity to help them be autonomous, competent, supportive and happy, favoring the emotional, intellectual and social growth of people; promoting communication and improving coexistence in schools based on work with teachers, students and families.
The objective of the project developed in collaboration with Design for Change is to develop skills and attitudes that are fostered and nurtured over time to train young people who are aware, responsible with their environment, and empowered because they have become agents of change. A mentality based on I CAN, based on the conviction that all people can be protagonists of their own lives, set their own challenges, be sensitive to their environment and the people they live with, and trust in their abilities. to solve challenges using the DFC Methodology. This mentality is based on the values: Empathy, Ethics, Excellence, Elevation and Evolution; the 5 E's that allow us to go from "Human" to "HumanE".
Action Against Hunger supports local populations and refugees in their most basic needs and in the most dangerous regions of the planet, providing nutrition, health care, hygiene and food security, teaching populations to be self-sufficient. Legamar International School collaborates with Action Against Hunger by organizing, each school year, the Race Against Hunger in which students and teachers from the center participate.
Legamar International School as a friendly school establishes a personalized commitment with UNICEF in the form of a collaboration agreement by which it commits, depending on its circumstances, interests and capacity, to carry out different awareness-raising and fundraising activities throughout the year. school year. In our center, we carry out a solidarity cross at Christmas in which we collect money for each number for UNICEF and food for the “Paquita Gallego” soup kitchen.
In collaboration with the Teatro Real, Legamar International School develops the LÓVA project (The Opera, a Learning Vehicle). The class dedicates an entire course to forming the company in which the students are organized by professional teams: dramaturgy, characterization, costumes, interpretation, public relations, production, lighting, director, set design, choreography and music. The group creates and premieres its own opera in functions in which it does not have the help of adults.
Come meet us
Discover our educational project in a personalized visit.